To become a leading provider of variety of services ranging from; Repossessions, Debt collections, Realization of securities, Executions of court warrants, Private investigations and Distress for rents among others.
Our mission is to provide quality and reliable services to our customers by focusing on customers demand, profitability, customer care, competitiveness and continuous improvement in a rapidly changing business environment.
We are a locally well established company since 1999, with a principle objective of being a major player in the Auctioneering and other related services, including repossessions, private investigations, debt collections, realization of securities, execution of court warrants among others.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To be Kenyan premier auctioneering services provider, and be the most efficient, reliable and dynamic in this industry
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
• Forming a long and lasting relationship with all our clients and staff, based on mutual trust and respect.
• Continually improving our service delivery systems.
• Strict adherence to professionalism.
• Observance of prescribed rules, codes of conduct and ethics.
• Maintenance of maximum trust and confidentiality on client matters.
• Paying close attention to unique requirements of our clients.
• Provision of high quality services to our clients.
• Synergy in all spheres of our business from management, supervisory and operational levels.
• Maintaining market growth and profitability through visionary leadership, innovation unparalleled service delivery and assertive participation in competitive tendering processes.
Our storage facilities include the following:-
• Leakeys Storage.
• Express Kenya
• Pangani Auction Centre
HOW WE CAN SERVE YOU
It will be our great pleasure to meet you and offer our professional advice not to mention adding your name to our ever growing list of satisfied customers.
As a part of our comprehensive service, we are fully insured with the Professional Indemnity cover, Fire and Burglary cover for Goods held in trust, Workmen Compensation cover for all our staff.
The customer is our treasure. It is in this simple principle that we have excelled and attained with experience
The firm is run and managed by Mr. Simon Kanure Kibue, who is a trained accountant and has held various positions in the banking industry, among them; The Diamond Trust of Kenya ltd: and Ms. Linet Wambui Kibue who is the market outreach manager, and has, in various capacities worked for various institutions.
We are backed by strong support staff bases, who are conversant with the auctioneers’ rules and the laws of Kenya.
MODE OF CHARGING
Our Fee structure is pegged on the law namely, The Auctioneers Act. Cap 5 of 1996 remains open for negotiations.
OUR CLIENT BASE
• Waruhiu, k’owade & Co. Advocates
• Kirundi & Co. Advocates
• Gathumbi & Associates
• VW Mbugua & Co. Advocates
• Equity Bank Ltd
• Kenya Commercial Bank Ltd
• Family Bank Ltd
• Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Ltd
• Barclays Bank of Kenya Ltd
• Co-operative bank Ltd
• Murata Sacco
• Embu Farmers Sacco Society
• Ntiminyakiru Sacco
• Orient Sacco
• Unaitas Sacco Society Ltd
• CPF ( Formerly Laptrust)
• Tysons Ltd
• Kenya National Trading Corporation Ltd
• Kenya Industrial Property Institute
• Kenya Power & Lighting Co.Ltd
• Kenya Industrial Estates Ltd
• Agricultural Finance Corporation
• National Housing Corporation
• National Environment Management Authority
• Kenyatta National Hospital
• LAP Fund
• Kenya Pipeline Company Limited
• Lavender Properties
• Eco- Ethics Ltd
• Maxima Ventures Ltd